Monday, February 06, 2017
Hackman Suite - TechnoLogismiki
With Hackman Hex Editor you can edit any type of file in your hard disk, even your hard disk itself or a process in memory. Data are presented in 6 different ways (modes): ASCII, Hex, Binary, Octal, Decimal and Custom mode. The editor comes with unlimited undo/redo with undo/redo lists, full clipboard control: cut, copy, paste, paste special, clear clipboard, highly sophisticated find and replace, unlimited watches and bookmarks and numerous conversion modes, including Java, C++, VB, ASCII, text and more.
You can always use the Patch Maker, the MS-DOS Executable Maker, Merger/Splitter and Checksums (CRC16/32, MD5, SHA1 and more) to check and / or manipulate files. Embedded cryptographic capabilities (Skipjack, NSA, RCA algorithms), support for macros, inline command bar, numerous plugins and external tools, configurable toolbar, shortcuts and menus, multilingual interface and online help consist a part of the features list.
Sunday, July 10, 2016
8051 Macro Assembler ASEM-51
Intel had also defined an 8051 assembly language with bells and whistles for all the subtle peculiarities of the MCS-51 core, and offered a well-designed 8051 assembler, the legendary ASM51. Unfortunately, Intel obsoleted all its MCS-51 development tools in December 1993. The original (and IMHO best) 8051 assembler was gone and no longer available! ....... - W.W. Heinz,
ASEM-51 is a two-pass macro assembler for the Intel MCS-51 family of microcontrollers. It is running on the PC under MS-DOS, Windows and Linux. The ASEM-51 assembly language is a rich subset of the Intel standard that guarantees maximum compatibility with existing 8051 assembler sources.
"In the letter, they told me that they had used my ASEM-51 V1.2 to develop the motor-control software for a little Mars car prototype..."They had validated several 8051 assemblers, and found ASEM-51 to be the most reliable and best documented one.
Monday, February 08, 2016
- Table driven macro cross-assembler
- Supports DFB, DFS, DWM, DWL and DFL
- Supports END, EQU, INCL, ORG, PAGE, TITL, WDLN and others
- Supports macro assembly (MACRO-ENDM)
- Supports conditional assembly (IF-ELSE-ENDI)
- Uses manufacturer's assembly language mnemonics
- One step, two pass assembly (linker not used)
- Intel, Motorola and C constants, 12H=$12=0x12
- Uses C language arithmetic and logical operators
- Internal 32-bit integer math
- Creates hex file, listing and symbol table
- Select Intel hex, Motorola S or binary file formats
- Full error messages: FILE (ROW,COLUMN)
- Works with any ASCII text editor
- Over 50 processor tables included
- Users may create tables for other processors
Thursday, August 05, 2010
WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler for C and C++.
WinAVR contains all the tools for developing on the AVR. This includes avr-gcc (compiler), avrdude (programmer), avr-gdb (debugger), and more!
You can try WinAVR out with Portable WinAVR, a version that doesn't require an install.
AVRFreaks.net - Discussion, Links, Tools, Datasheets.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Application Notes provide in-depth information about Keil development tools and various microcontroller applications. Helps solving difficult problems.
- ARM Application Notes
- C16x/ST10/XC16x Application Notes
- C251 Application Notes
- C51 Application Notes
- µVision Application Notes