The ARM subsystem is based on the ARM1176JZF-S core. It includes separate 16KB Instruction and 16KB data caches, 16KB Instruction and 16KB Data TCM. It also includes a full MMU to handle virtual memory management.
LS6410 ARM11 Android Development Kit
The S3C6410X is a 16/32-bit RISC microprocessor, which is designed to provide a cost-effective, low-power capabilities, high performance Application Processor solution for mobile phones and general applications.
- It uses highly integrated mature LS6410CORE board.
- It has 24 bit RGB interface, and has connector for IIC, SPI and touch bus.
- CVBS and TV output, all are after amplifier.
- USB Host 1.1 interface and USB OTG 2.0 interface.
- RJ45 100M Ethernet interface with 1:1.414 transformer.
- Boot configuration switch
- Connector for SIMCOM's GPRS SIM300 module.
- PCB footprint for Sirf's GPS module.
- SDIO WIFI interface (with miniPCI interface)