DH MicroSystems - PIC Development
The BB18 is a great platform for rapid pototyping 18 pin PIC designs. It is also great for classroom use and embedded systems education. In addition to the solderless breadboard, the BB18 features 4 push buttons, 4 LEDs, a buzzer, RS232, ICSP, and a header for an LCD--all available via solderless sockets making prototyping a breeze.
- Overall board dimensions 5.50" x 4.50".
- 18 pin ZIF socket for the PIC
- 350 pin solderless breadboard prototyping area.
- Power and GND pins run the length of the breadboard on both the top and bottom.
- Crystal or ceramic resonator with external capacitors (DC-20MHz).
P.O. Box 2272, Pocatello, Idaho 83206-2272, USA