Saleae Logic16 - 2 channels at 100MHz
Sample 2 channels at 100MHz, 4 channels at 50MHz, 8 channels at 25MHz, or all 16 channels at 12.5MHz.
Logic16's inputs are protected against overvoltage conditions via a high DC impedance front end and ultra-low-capacitance diode clamps. A resettable fuse protects the USB ground return line to augment the USB host's existing protection.
100MHz when using 2 channels, 50MHz when using 4 channels, 25MHz when using 8 channels, and 12.5MHz when using 16 channels.
- Input voltage range: -0.9V to 6V
- Works with 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V systems
- Input Impedance 180Kohm 7pF
- Construction Custom CNC machined aluminum enclosure
- Power 95 mA Idle -115 mA when Sampling