ESL and Verification guru - Business assessment and analysis, Competitive analysis and related Services.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Design and Verify Control Systems using Simulink (Part 4): Real-Time Testing
Design and Verify Signal Processing and Communications Systems (Part 3): DSP Early Software Verification
MathWorks - leading global provider of software for technical computing and Model-Based Design.
Video Demonstrations, Laboratory Exercises and MathCAD Examples make the Book practical and very useful.
This book provides comprehensive and accessible coverage of the evolving field of mechatronics for mechanical, electrical and aerospace engineering majors. The author presents a concise review of electrical circuits, solid-state devices, digital circuits, and motors- all of which are fundamental to understanding mechatronic systems.
This is a publication of McGraw-Hill Higher Education.
Friday, July 03, 2009
Labcenter Electronics - Proteus Design Suite
Co-simulation of microprocessor software within a mixed mode SPICE simulator.
- Available for PIC, 8051, AVR, HC11, ARM7/LPC2000 and Basic Stamp processors
- See your code interact with simulated hardware in real-time.
- Interactive peripheral models for displays, keypads, etc.
- Over 8000 analogue and digital device models.
- Extensive single step and debugging facilities including system wide diagnostics.
- Works with popular compilers and assemblers.
Proteus Virtual System Modelling (VSM) combines mixed mode SPICE circuit simulation, animated components and microprocessor models to facilitate co-simulation of complete microcontroller based designs. For the first time ever, it is possible to develop and test such designs before a physical prototype is constructed.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Accellera - Unification of EDA Standards
- Accellera and The SPIRIT Consortium Announce Merge
- Tutorial on the Design and Verification of Low Power SoCs
An independent organization with the mission to provide design and verification standards required by systems, semiconductor, IP and design tool companies to enhance a front-end design automation process.
The Next IC Design Methodology Transition Is Long Overdue