"The PIC18 Explorer features a PIC18F8722 microcontroller --the superset of .... PIC18 general purpose 5V family. This board also includes the PIC18F87J11 processor PIM, which is the superset of our PIC18 J-series of 3V MCUs for cost-sensitive applications."
- Alpha-numeric LCD display
- USB interface for USB to RS-232 communication
- 25LC256 SPI EEPROM
- Crystal oscillator
- Potentiometer (connected to 10-bit A/D, analog input channel)
- Analog output temperature sensor
- LEDs, RS-232 port, Demo Software etc.